How to make a donation

There are several ways that you can donate to our organization.  You can pledge a one-time or monthly donation through payroll deduct, credit card or check.  All donations are tax deductible.

  • Payroll Deduct- The easiest way to make a recurring or one-time donation is through payroll deduct. By filling out the form to the right and taking it to your HR/Payroll Department, you can make easy donations from your paycheck.
  • Credit Card- Another way you can donate is by credit card payment. By clicking on the “Donate Now” button above, you can make an easy donation to our organization. If you choose to donate through credit card, please be sure to choose our local affiliate organization (UCP of West Alabama) before clicking the continue button.
  • Check- You can also donate by sending a check to UCPWA at 1100 UCP Parkway, Northport, AL 35476.


  • Become A Fundraiser!  Call for more information (205) 345-3031.



For more information, please email or call UCPWA’s development coordinator, at 205-345-3031.

Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)