UCPWA Statement of COVID-19
The health and safety of our community is our highest priority. We know you may have questions about what UCP of West Alabama is doing to keep our community healthy, how you can help should our community be directly impacted by this virus, and what the implications will be for our programs, meetings and events.
UCPWA is taking the following actions: We are screening anyone entering the building, have heightened our housekeeping efforts (regularly sanitizing surfaces), encouraging everyone to wash hands frequently and maintain social distances.
In addition we have implemented the following guidance for our setting:
- Encourage our staff and community members to protect their personal health.
- Post the signs and symptoms of COVID-19pdf icon:
fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- Encourage people to stay home when sick.
- Clean surfaces that are frequently touched – things such as shared desks, countertops, kitchen areas, electronics, and doorknobs.
- Limit events and meetings that require close contact.
- Stay up to date on developments in our community.
- Create an emergency plan for possible outbreak.
- Assess if community members are at higher risk and plan accordingly.
Thank you for your support.
Your donation helps someone with a disability live a
Life Without Limits