UCP of West Alabama will be accepting “sealed bids” for disposition of Used Transit Vehicles.
Information can be found on-line at ucpwa.org or by calling (205) 345-3031.
Date of Bid Opening: July 1, 2019
Location: United Cerebral Palsy of West Alabama, 1100 UCP Parkway, Northport, AL. 35476
Vehicles will be available for viewing from 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Monday-Friday) beginning June 3, 2019 and ending June 28, 2019. Contact the Transportation Director at (205) 345-3031 or (205) 765-3235 for further information regarding disposition of Transit Vehicles.
A list of all vehicles will be posted on the UCPWA website and or available on hard copy at the UCPWA office prior to bid opening. Sealed bids will be accepted until noon on July 1, 2019 at 1100 UCP Parkway, Northport, AL 35476
Bids shall be submitted to United Cerebral Palsy of West Alabama, 1100 UCP Parkway, Northport, AL 35476 and marked attention Transportation Director. An envelope containing each bid shall be labeled “Sealed Bid” and clearly marked with a vehicle number.
- All vehicles are numbered on the windshield.
- The following information must be included for your offer to be considered:
- Offering price
- Offeror’s name
- Offeror’s address
- Offeror’s phone number
- Offers must be presented in sealed envelopes with the vehicle number on the front and labeled “Sealed Bid” (Envelopes not provided)
- All offers are final and cannot be withdrawn
- All vehicles and equipment are purchased as is
- NO REFUNDS
- All offers are to be made in even dollar amount (no change)
- If an individual’s offer is accepted, he/she will be notified immediately following the bid opening. Payment must be received by 1 p.m. on Wednesday, July 3, 2019 following notification of bid acceptance. If payment is not received by stated time and date, the award will go to the next higher bidder.
- Payment will be accepted by cashier’s check or money order. NO CASH or PERSONAL CHECKS
- The successful bidder must sign a disposition agreement and agree to remove all external letters and numbers.
- The successful bidder is responsible for removal of vehicle/vehicles from the UCPWA site as well as making arrangements with UCPWA prior to removal.
- Vehicles must be removed within two (2) days after payment is made. Pick up hours are 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- UCPWA is not responsible for any damage or vandalism to the vehicle.